- Managed orders, inventory, accounting, quality
- All screens auto linked to pertinent screens
- Automated all inspection and compliance reports
- Integrated smart attachment of items, processes and other information to its source
- Full item dashboard with quantities on order and in stock down to the revision level
- All GD&T in the system to feed the inspection reports
- Full gage calibration tracking
- Lot identification and detail
Add POs, create attachments to always go with certain parts or to certain vendors.
Rules existed to prevent ordering parts from vendors who did not have a certain quality rating
Internal comment ability on all screens including POs
Any item bought or sold to a company, automatically attaches to that companies screen.
Can see full order history, multiple addresses, and processes they can do
Item detail view included
- All part information
- Engineering drawings
- Various attachments and files (like cad, or other requirements)
- Links to any specifications or standards called out
- A full history of orders, sales, ar, ap, lots and other important information
Each inspection point on a part can be linked to a specific gage with (with all the current calibration data and certs linked). This is what populates the inspection reporting in lots.
System create lot numbers for all incoming material and tracked it to the rev.
Realtime lot quantities and receiving stamps available
Drill down to lot information with all applicable data pulled from the Purchase orders and item information. Once a part was measured and measurements input, it was automatically checked against item information for inspection reports.